Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's a new decade, folks...

I can't tell you how proud I am of myself right now!...
In my last post about my New Year's Resolutions, I told you all I buy WAY TOO MUCH CRAP!! and I was going to really think before I buy from now on... Well today my will power was put to the ULTIMATE test!... I needed to go to Target! ;)
I LOOOOOOOVE me some Target!!! (who doesn't really?!) For as long as I can think back, no matter if I make a shopping list, I ALWAYS "over shop".... Really if I can make it out of Target under $100, I'm surprised!
Well today... I walked in with exactly 5 things on my shopping list & left with those exact 5 things!!!!... NOTHING MORE!!!... Not even a pack of gum!... I was really tempted to grab that new Trident Layers gum I've been wanting to try but I resisted the urge!
I am so proud of myself!... I couldn't wait to get home to tell the hubs of my miraculous achievement!

*note to self- put Trident Layers gum on shopping list for next trip ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment