Monday, November 23, 2009

My 2nd favorite day of the year...

It's almost that time of year again!!!... We are just a few days away from one of my favorite days of the year... The day after Thanksgiving (aka BLACK FRIDAY)!!

I LOOOOOVE BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! Its the only day I am more than happy to wake up at 3:00-4:00am to fight big crowds, long lines, & deal with no customer service... WHAT A FUN DAY!!!

For the first time ever, this year I will be venturing out into the unknown all by lonesome!!! Since we have a little preemie princess baby that cannot do big crowds of craziness, the Hubs has volunteered to stay with her while I celebrate my 2nd favorite day of the year (my 1st favorite is Christmas! ;)... which means I will be UNSUPERVISED!!! {Oh Lordy- watch out!!}


For those that do not know me very well, I have a bit of a shopping problem!... Okay, a BIG shopping problem!!!... bottle that up with a good sale = absolutely no self control!! {Don't worry though- no credit cards allowed in our house!} :)

I do, however, always have a "hit list" of items I am on the hunt for each year {meaning: I will elbow a girl in the face if she gets in my way} ;)

These are the main things on my list this merry little shopping day...

1. Steam Mop-I've got my eye on a couple different ones, but one thing's for sure is I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!... The thought of my sweet girl crawling around on the floor has me obsessed with getting my floors & carpets as clean as possible & without the use of harsh or smelly chemicals! I stumbled upon steam mops when I was searching for a Steam Carpet cleaner... and I hate the sticky residue my Swifer Wet Jet leaves... my floors never really seem clean unless I get down on my hands & knees and scrub!... The steam mops just use water & heats the steam to over 200 degrees to kill 99.9% of germs!


These are the two I'm considering... The Haan or a Bissell... (If anyone out there has one or has an opinion, please let me know!)





2. Steam Carpet Cleaner- My friend has this one & LOVES it!... and the regular price is only $80 so if it's on sale on Friday I'll be doing the happy chicken dance all the way to the cash register! :)



And of course I can't forget my sweet little girl's first Christmas!... These are on my shopping list on Friday too for her Christmas presents...

3. This pink activity center






4. Fisher-Price Learning Purse (every girl needs a purse that talks & sings right!?)

5. Fisher-Price Say Please Tea set


{I think I'll have just as much fun with the last 2 things as she will!!} ;)

I'll be sure to let you guys know how successful my day was! Oh, and if you see me coming GET OUT THE WAY! >=[ ... Heehee LOL :) j/k









No comments:

Post a Comment