Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh how I love Christmas Village...

So Friday night me & the girls went to Christmas Village... Oh how I love Christmas Village!!! Six buildings chock full of shopping, food & Christmas decorations!!!... All my favorite things! (For those that have no idea what I'm talking about check out http://www.christmasvillage.org/) Anyhoo... I look forward to this every year! In the past, I've always gone to the "Sneak-a-Peek" night on Thursday, then went back for more shopping on the weekend, but since I'm a SAHM (Stay-at-home-mom), I couldn't justify paying $30 for a "Sneak-a-Peek" ticket so the girls and I went on Friday night, which was the first night it was open to the public...



We had SO much fun!! It wasn't as packed as I was expecting, but it was still crowded!... This year I decided to be really festive & wore my "Merry Christmas crown"... (and of course I couldn't go with out my canvas Christmas Village shopping bags! LOL :)





My crown really came in handy when me & the girls got separated from each other... I was real easy to spot! LOL :) ... My friend Beth said my crown was a big hit & a lot of people I passed would say something about it being cute, but I think they were probably saying something more like "Look at that goofball in the stupid crown!" :) Haha


Every year, I have a few items on my shopping list that I try to find there. This year, my main goal was to find my Sweet Baby Girl an outfit to wear on Christmas day when we open presents... and by golly I found it!!! ...




Isn't it the CUTEST!!!! I am SO excited! {If you can't tell I am just obsessed with the Holidays!!}...




When I got home, I couldn't wait to see what it would look like on her...






The bow is as big as her head!!! PERFECT!! LOL ;)... just what I wanted- for her to look like a big Christmas present! :)





I also have to mention the coolest thing of the night... the booth I bought this outfit at, they lady checked me out all by using an app on her iPhone {P.S.- I am an iPhone user, and like all of us that have one know it is an OBSESSION! and were are all app crazy!} Anyhoo... while most of the other booths had to use the old-timey credit card swiper that takes an imprint on a carbon piece of paper you have to sign... this high-tech iPhone user had an app where all she had to do was enter my credit card number in her phone then I signed my receipt right on her screen!... just like those computer screens at Target! So cool!!! Me & Beth almost bought something else just to try it again!!! :)



And the most troubling part of the night... we spotted 2 different women with the dreaded "Kate Gosselin" haircut!!! {Eeeek!!} Please, I hope this is one trend that doesn't catch on!!








1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love her Christmas Outfit it's so cute! And the bow is always a hit in my book!

    ReplyDelete