Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fives: 5 things you will never catch me doing...

So this week's topic on Beth's "Friday Fives" (http://www.mcclintockb.blogspot.com/) is all about things you would never catch me doing... When I first read this topic, I thought "I'm going to have a hard time coming up with anything"... I'm the type of person who thinks "Never say never" but after I sat down and started writing things I hope to NEVER see myself doing came easier than I thought...


1. Buying a fake Coach bag- Call me brand loyal, but you will never see me purchasing or wearing a "knock-off" Coach!... I just can't do it!... PERIOD...
2. Wearing "mom-jeans" as a regular part of my wardrobe- Now I say "regular" because I have worn a pair as part of a Tacky Christmas Sweater outfit...
But God help me that I will not turn into a "mom-jean" wearing mommy when I get older!!
3. Keep my kid on a child leash- So I may be second guessing this decision in a couple years when sweet baby girl is bouncing off the walls, but so help me, I will not keep her on a leash like a dog!...
4. Wear a thong bikini- You wouldn't catch me in a thong bikini bottom before baby, and you SURELY won't see me in a thong out in public now!! Enough said...

5. Have a female mullet- REALLY!?! I just DO NOT understand women with this hair style??

So there you have it!... Now you know if you guys ever see me walking down the street, coming out of the hair salon with a freshly trimmed mullet, carrying my fake Coach bag in one hand and a child leashed baby girl in the other, with my mom jeans over my thong bikini heading to the beach, just shoot me with a tranquilizer gun and drag me to the loony bin because I have lost my mind!! LOL ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haha. That female mullet is cracking me up. I can't believe someone think that looks good. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh girl! I cannot stand seeing fake purses! It feels like your cheating on Coach! I am totally brand loyal! Annd I also can not stand the kid leashes..It seems so inhumane to drag your kid around! Just saying!

    ReplyDelete