Monday, March 1, 2010

Married Mondays: Meet my spouse...

My dear friend, Stephanie ( www.marriagetales.blogspot.com ) just started a new weekly post theme called "Married Mondays"... This week's topic is "Introduce Your Significant Other"... So here it goes :)...

This is my SWEET husband of almost 4 years, Jeremy...

Now when I say "sweet", he REALLY & TRULY is THE SWEETEST man I have EVER met!! When I first met him over 6 years ago, I didn't think guys like him existed! I always found myself looking for something wrong with him & our relationship, because I am a pessimist like that, but after being together for a while & after meeting his family, I finally realized that he was for real! This guy really is everything he has shown me & is the perfect guy for me!


He works for the State of TN as an Assistant Director in the Comptroller's office and will soon be the newest (and youngest) Director for the Office of Local government later this year... His major in college was Computer Science with a minor in Geographic Information Systems at Western Kentucky University, so I like to call him my very own computer geek! ;) He also started his own business last year for this software he created and now 2 counties in TN are using his program & his side business is thriving.



He loves playing golf and is a devoted Tennessee Titans and Univ. of TN fan! He's also an amazing soccer player! He was actually on the Olympic Development team for KY & was even offered a scholarship to Vanderbilt! So he's kind of like David Beckham with a Bill Gates brain! LOL :-)

But his looks & intelligence are not the only things that made me fall in love with this man!...

He's the kind of guy that still opens every door for me... even when we're at home, it's ALWAYS ladies first & steps aside to let me be the first one through the door or up the stairs...

He's the kind of guy that always washes my car & pumps my gas & will even take my car to get gas if he know it's running low because he knows I don't like doing it...

He's the kind of guy who will carry my purse no matter how "unmacho" it makes him look! ;)

He's the kind of guy that always takes out the trash & wheels the trash bin to the end of the driveway every week. He's the kind of guy that makes sure we say a prayer before we eat and steps aside when we are exiting the church pews & lets all the other people out first, then falls in behind them...

He's the guy that is nice to every single one of my girlfriends & truly cares about what's going on in their lives. He NEVER gets upset when I plan a "girls day" & he has to watch the baby...


He's the kind of dad who changes dirty diapers, gives her a bath, & reads her bedtime stories with no complaints...

He's the kind of dad to our daughter I thought I could only dream of!!
He's the kind of husband that works so hard & is so dedicated to provide a secure & stable life for our family. He never complains about having to work, going to work, working late or on the weekends! He loves his job & is AMAZING at what he does!

He's the kind of husband who's perfect day is playing a round of golf with his friends or watching a Tennessee game and spending his evening at home with a home-cooked meal and a glass of wine and snuggling on the couch with me & baby...
He's the kind of husband that lets me be who I am.... He puts up with me when I act like a spoiled brat or when I have a crappy attitude and still loves me anyway! He makes sure to remind me about what's really important in life & how fortunate we are when I seem to forget sometimes...

He's the kind of husband who when I was pregnant cooked me dinner & painted my toenails and when I was in the hospital on bedrest, shaved my legs & changed my bedpan!!

He's the kind of husband who is already planning our retirement & making sure we are saving the right way so we can travel the world together when we get older...
He's the kind of person who has NEVER SAID ONE MEAN THING ABOUT ANYONE!! In all the years I've known him, he's NEVER spoken one harsh line about someone & is SURE to snap me back into shape when I say something mean!


He's the kind of person who does not raise his voice. He is friendly to EVERYONE he meets and after talking to him, everybody likes him! He's even nice to my mother, when sometimes she makes it hard to be! ;)

He's the MOST emotionally stable individual I have ever met!... especially when I tend to NOT be so stable at times! LOL ;)


He's the kind of guy I can act TOTALLY silly around and he'll be right there next to me acting just as silly! :)

He's the guy who always mows the lawn, empties the dishwasher when it needs to be done and puts away his clothes...


He's the man a girl like me does not deserve but makes me a better person for it!!


That's my "Sweet Wormie" ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment