Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oscar Dresses...

So I know I'm behind on my fashion wrap up for Oscar night, but my hubby has been out of town all week for work so I've been on single parent mode with sweet baby girl and it has been exhausting!...

Anyhoo, here are my thoughts on what everyone was wearing...


Miley Cyrus- This was one of my favorite dresses of the night, but her hair-do makes her look a little old & I think she should have styled it with funkier bangles of a big cuff to give it more of a youthful look... maybe a ton of black & gold diamond-encrusted bracelets (kinda like Amanda Seyfried was wearing) to keep it fresh instead of stuffy...

Cameron Diaz- Ok I am a big Cameron Diaz fan & I usually love her style... I'm not crazy about this look on her though. I get she's trying to be more grown-up for the Oscars, but I love the young, fresh, & a little bit eclectic Cameron over this old lady looking Cameron... Maybe because this was too safe?...


Anna Kendrick- Not a fan on this dress on her... it looks like something someone MUCH older would wear... Maybe she should have worn Cameron Diaz's dress! ;)


Sandra Bullock- I think she looked stunning! I loved her easy hair & make-up, bright red lips, & the beautiful beading on this dress!
Zoe Saldana- From the waist up she looks beautiful! but the bottom makes it look a little sloppy I think... maybe if the ruffles were all the light purple color it would have looked better...
Amanda Seyfried- This was a really pretty dress... but not on her! :( This color does NOTHING for her & completely washes her out!
Gabourey Sidibe- I think she looked beautiful! This color is fabulous on her & her confidence was so refreshing!

Meryl Streep- She looked lovely in white! And I love the deep-V neckline & long sleeves! I wasn't too crazy about her hair though!...
Queen Latifah- This is probably the best I have ever seen her look! This color is amazing on her & I love the one shoulder look...
WORST DRESSED...
Charlize Theron- Oh my rose boob pasties!!!. What was she thinking? She is such much more stylish than this!... This is AWEFUL!!
BEST DRESSED...
Jennifer Lopez- This is THE PERFECT Oscar look! The dress is soft, glamorous, and architectural all in one! And her hair, make-up, & accessories are the perfect compliment to this dress! J-Lo always knows how to make it work! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment