Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I'm Obsessed with (Fall Nail Polish Edition)

Dun-da-da-dum!


The time has come for my favorite time of year my sweet bloggie friends!... It's time for FALL NAIL POLISH! (Yay! Yay! Hooray!! Applause, applause!)... ;-)



So let's just jump right into it because I am EXCITED!... Can you tell?!



This season's colors are all about EVERYTHING BUT your basic black!... Think greys, dark blues, dark greens, vampy reds, and deep or mauvey purples (is mauvey a word?!)!



Anyhoo...


I'm slightly obsessing over this green, golden beauty from Chanel!... *sigh






The color is called Peridot- which just so happens to be my birthstone, but I REFUSE to pay $25 for a bottle of nail polish, so I'm just gonna keep on dreamin' cause I'll have to loose my marbles & win the lottery before I shell out THAT much for a bottle of polish, despite my LOVE for them! :)



However, if there's anybody out there willing to pay $15 for a polish, there's this close cousin to the Chanel version from Butter called Wallis...






However, I still refuse to pay $15 for a polish... but they sure are pretty aren't they... So those of you that don't care to spend that, knock yourselves out! :)




Here's are the ones, I'll be happily sporting this season...





OPI's Road House Blues






Essie's Power Clutch





Essie's Carry On OPI's Skull & Glossbones


Sephora by OPI's Caught with my Khakis Down
Sally Hansen's Navy Baby

Sephora by OPI's Metro Chic
OPI's French Quarter for Your Thoughts


Sinful Colors' Last Chance

Sally Hansen's Plum's the Word




I'm SO EXCITED! Which one to wear first?!... Well, if it hadn't taken me so long to type this post, I could stay up to paint my nails, but I'm pooped! LOL... Guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow night to give myself a much needed Fall mani/pedi!


Night, night blogland!

1 comment:

  1. How did I JUST stumble upon your blog?! I am obsessed with fall nail polish too! My hubby thinks I'm nuts! I just did the OPI Skull & Glossbones and I LOVE it!!

    Can't wait to read more of your blog!
    - Myra

    ReplyDelete