Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fives: "What's in my purse"...

My dear friend, Beth ( http://www.mcclintockb.blogspot.com/ ), just started a new blog schedule called "Friday Fives"... This week's topic is "Five Things you Always Have in Your Purse"... Since I'm down for all things purse related, I told her I would play today! ;)

These days, my daily "purse" is usually thrown in sweet baby girl's diaper bag...
Here are a few of "my" things that you can ALWAYS find in there...

1. My iPhone- So just like most of us iPhone-addicts, mine is usually ALWAYS in my hand, but when it does come un-glued it goes in the diaper bag...
2. Chapstick- I ALWAYS keep something on my lips! I am addicted!! This is the one I wear when I go out of the house because it has just a hint of color & is SUPER moisturizing...
3. My Camelbak water bottle- Since I'm a breastfeeding momma, I need to stay hydrated... I drink water all day long so I ALWAYS have this with me! Besides my cup of coffee in the morning, this is usually all I drink throughout the day & it goes where ever I go...
4. Hand Sanitizer- Because I am a total germ-a-phob!!!...

5. Miracles of our Lord booklet- My family is Catholic & my mom gave me this booklet and told me to keep it with me where ever I go because it will protect me, so I'm just following orders & keep it in sweet baby girl's diaper bag! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment